In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

20070424

Ijok : A blasphemy of SPR

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

Well, I was kinda shocked when I opened Malaysia Today's article on Ijok by-election.

Among the registered voters, were some pakciks and makciks as old as 100 years old. Well, that, perhaps could have been the lacking SPR in updating their voting list. Well, I do not know of that.

But, then again, there's something which makes no sense at all. Someone by the name of Ispani bin Mohd. Rejo, with serial no 1913, is actually an 8-year-old boy, who was born in 1999. Tell me now, since when SPR let kiddos as young as that to actually vote?

First of all, I thought there was some mistake in the SPR voting list, well you know, maybe they intrepeted 99 in the I/C as 1999, when it was supposed to 1899. Even then, that would also make not sense, since that would make him the oldest man in the world, and someone that old to have a new I/C? For sure the mainstream media would take a glance of him when he got his new I/C.

Well, for whatever it was, hopefully it was just another dummy or silly mistake by SPR. Cekap dan Telus. Heh.

p/s: Or were they for real, I mean, well you know...


Pic 1 : Look at Serial No 1913


Pic 2: Voter with Serial No 1913 details as in the SPR website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hello